Sunday 13 November 2011

Thank You!

A big thank you to all our staff, volunteers, sellers, and of course customers, who came along to the second Blighty Boutique Vintage & Handmade Fair! The fair surpassed our wildest expectations, with over 800 adults through the door and £326 raised for the Poppy Appeal!

We're already making plans for fairs in the New Year and will of course keep the blog updated regarding future fairs. I wish I could pop some pictures up, but I was so busy manning my stall, talking to customers and sellers and generally enjoying myself on the day of the fair, that I didn't take any. Must take some next time!

Amy x

2 comments:

  1. glad it all went well. wish i could make it over to one, need to learn to drive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did so well - well done! Let me know when next one is xxx

    ReplyDelete