Friday 2 March 2012

Two More Sleeps!

Only two more sleeps until the 3rd Blighty Boutique Vintage & Handmade Fair! I can't wait to see what our sellers bring along! I'll be on the look out for vintage utlity ware and Royal memorabilia to add to my growing collection.  Below is a pic of Ann of Vintage at the Corner House's enviable collection of utility ware. I'm a regular at Ann's fairs, and lucky for me, she parts with a few of her utility pieces now and again.



I'll also be snapping up handmade cards and gifts ready for upcoming birthdays and of course Mother's Day.
Two More Sleeps

Amy x

2 comments:

  1. Thought those plates looked familiar ! Good luck with the fair, I am really hoping we will be able to get along.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all excited at those plates xx

    ReplyDelete